Need inspiration for your next running challenge? Here’s five reasons why you should sign up for the English Half Marathon in Warrington, Cheshire this September…
- Ideal location. The English Half Marathon is held in Warrington, Cheshire – in easy reach via M6, M52 and M56 motorways.
- Three distances. 13.1miles, 10K and mile fun run means there’s something for everyone. A perfect occasion for the family to share the pleasure of running.
- Fast course. Run a PB in Warrington! With few tight turns, the profile shows an almost imperceptible climb until half-way, with a forgiving second half. Perfect for negative splits.
- Town centre finish. Start and finish are at the iconic Golden Gates. Plenty of support en-route and some top sights like the Old Market & Halliwell Jones Stadium, home of Warrington Wolves.
- Finish festival. Come for the run, stay for the fun!
Visit run-ehm.com for further information and to register.